Thursday, September 13, 2012

Multiples

I have a fear that one day I'm going to have triplets.
Two girls and one boy.

I'm not sure why I fear this- I just have since I was little.

Years ago, I lived with my cousins for 2 weeks after 
they had precious twin girls. 
 

Jennifer reassured me that I was going to have triplets.
She did the swinging necklace test.
Sure enough, it was girl, boy, girl
Remember you said you would move in with me:)

Great.



Here are some precious "multiples" rooms!






And just because I couldn't resist...
via

via

via

 via
via




2 comments:

  1. AW! Look at those sweet little babies! I love the first two rooms--so happy and fun for little peeps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all super adorable rooms. twins run in my family, so i hope one day i might be the next to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete