Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Beach and some REALLY BIG News!

Well, it's over. Or at least it will be in the morning. Eric and  I have to go home and everyone else gets to stay and play until Sunday or Monday.

Why are we leaving on a Saturday you ask?

Eric has to clean the boat, pack is clothes, get on a plane 
and fly to New Albany, Ohio. 

Why am I telling you where he is flying? 
(sorry so many questions ;))

Because he is flying to our new town.

NEW ALBANY, OHIO 

Yep, we're moving.
And we're moving SOON.
Like a few weeks soon. 

If you know of anyone are are from the Columbus area, let me know! I would love to meet some Columbus bloggers

I am so glad we were able to spend a week at the beach before we 
move sooo far away from it. 

Here are a few pictures from this week:
(shame on me- I only brought out the camera once)
other pics are from the phone 





















Actually, I brought my camera out twice. The girls wanted a lil' photoshoot:)













also, remember the photo special I have going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment