Thursday, January 3, 2013

TO DO in TWENTY THRTEEN

I'm a definitely a list maker.
It's true.


Here is my (accomplish soon) DIY list:

O.N.E

paint some lamps to look like this...

 With a lot of patience and some gold paint,
 I think I can achieve a similar look!

T.W.O.

Finish our TABLE!



T.H.R.E.E

frame some intaglios


great tutorial here

I think these would look great on my staircase!

F.O.U.R.

paint a plastic animal gold



I bought a large giraffe from the dollar ($3) section at Target
the damn thing doesn't stand up


F.I.V.E

Bathroom and Kitchen Reno

it's like a MUST
we have no counter space in the kitchen 






S.I.X

get my office in working order


Make me do it! 
I am always starting projects and never finishing them. 
I think that will be my New Years resolution.
First, I'll have to make a list for resolutions :)

What DIY projects are you tackling soon?

5 comments:

  1. Love the list! The giraffe thing made me laugh :)Those kitchen inspiration photos are gorgeous. Can't wait to see your progress Girly! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things are great!!! Happy new year.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen space is gorgeous! And love the gold animals - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list, and similar to mine as far as the kitchen goes...which is a HUGE project. I wish you a great and productive year! Thanks for the support Fletcher!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete