Friday, May 24, 2013

Paper On The Wall...

And I'm not talking about pretty wallpaper...

Who's ready for the long weekend???

I know I am. Sort of.

I've been testing colors to  paint the kitchen...

 (top- Sherwin Williams, vertical-Sherwin Williams half and half, bottom-Sherwin Williams Silver Mist)

I'm leaning more towards the mix.

Turns out, I HAVE TO decide this weekend.

Why you ask?
 
Last night, we started pulling off some weird paneling in the kitchen.

And then we found this behind it:
(yes, that's two layers of paper- yes, paper not wallpaper...
and it's on top of plaster)
 
GREAT

 The rest of the kitchen has drywall so this was a big surprise

My first thought- dry wall it.

Second thought-we're going to knock out half of the wall and put cabinets on the other half eventually any way...BEADBOARD!

Yep, that's what we'll be doing this weekend.

Oh, and drinking lots of wine and beer...




2 comments: