Wednesday, April 30, 2014

40th Fiesta!


A few weeks ago, we had a SURPRISE 40th Fiesta for Eric's Aunt. I think we really surprised her and everyone seemed to have a good time. Some of these ideas would be great for Cinco De Mayo. In fact, I plan to use them again:)



We had the party in her back yard so we only had about 30 minutes to set up!





The tassle streamers were really easy to make! I followed this tutorial...
sort of. 

The centerpieces are cans from the grocery store filled with paper flowers. Since the flowers are so light, I had to hot glue them in!



Can we talk about this cake topper for a little bit? LOVE.Love.love. 
Super easy, too (I just used the leftovers from the cupcake toppers and paper flowers). I will definitely be making these toppers again...can you imagine the possibilities? 


And then there are the festive cupcake toppers. I think these will be making a debut on Cinco De Mayo. These are super easy to make as well. I got inspiration from this tutorial .


Why is it so hard to get a picture of multiple kids looking at a camera?




Overall, I think it was a hit! Here's to 40 more great years, Jana!

No comments:

Post a Comment