- I'm not gonna lie, baby James sort of makes me want a baby...sort of but not really....I'll just go steal him a few times a week:)
- James not sleeping during (part one) of newborn session-I don't blame him for not wanting to hang out with me:)
- This cold weather we've been having- it's not supposed to be 48 in August
- I can't believe it's already almost time for duck season- I'm not sure how they sit out in the freezing cold weather and wait
- When I saw Shannon last week, it was the first time I've seen her not preggo...CRAZY!
- I just realized that this whole post is pretty much about the Dews
- So I might as well post another picture:)
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!
Posted by High Cotton Style at 9:31 AM Labels: baby, fletcher b photography, link up, SO WHAT Wednesday