Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SWW

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up over at Life After I "Dew" today for 
SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!

Come over and join us and to see what others are saying SO WHAT to today!

  • if my hands are still covered in paint (I promise I've showered)...I just don't want to scrub it off every single night just to do it again the next day
  • if I'm in the middle of a kitchen renovation and we're MOVING
  • I guess it's a good incentive to finish
  • This will be the first Thanksgiving that we aren't "home"
  • It will also be the first and last holiday that we've celebrated in Ohio
  • We're in a wedding this weekend and I still havnen't picked out my jewelry 
  • or decided on shoes!!

http://www.lifeafteridew.com/2013/11/so-what-wednesday_20.html

No comments:

Post a Comment