Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Work

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Did you enjoy DLS? I LOST 4 hours of sleep...FOUR HOURS people! Eric went duck hunting way too early and I couldn't fall back asleep after he left. boo.

We had a crazy productive weekend. Wanna see?

Sorry if you're an

Fabric samples for a client came in...
 




We started demo on our kitchen...the contractor is coming 
tomorrow to start drywall and to knock out the left part of the wall!

It was a lot easier than I thought it would be... it was plaster and it was SO messy. I'm so glad they don't use it anymore. 

And that brick? I can't wait to finish cleaning it up. We're going to leave it exposed. See that circle on the brick (we think there used to be an old wood burnig store there) Eric said, "We should put a starburst mirror to cover it up. It would look sort of rustic." I guess I taught him well:)


I'll be back tomorrow with a design plan! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment