Thursday, September 13, 2012

Multiples

I have a fear that one day I'm going to have triplets.
Two girls and one boy.

I'm not sure why I fear this- I just have since I was little.

Years ago, I lived with my cousins for 2 weeks after 
they had precious twin girls. 
 

Jennifer reassured me that I was going to have triplets.
She did the swinging necklace test.
Sure enough, it was girl, boy, girl
Remember you said you would move in with me:)

Great.



Here are some precious "multiples" rooms!






And just because I couldn't resist...
via

via

via

 via
via




3 comments:

  1. AW! Look at those sweet little babies! I love the first two rooms--so happy and fun for little peeps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all super adorable rooms. twins run in my family, so i hope one day i might be the next to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rooms! Even though mine are not twins, the still sleep in the same room even though they each have their own (they are very close!)
    xo,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete