Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday

 
Today I'm saying SO WHAT! to...
  • I've been to Lowe's FOUR times in the past week and have yet to actually complete a project
  • I started my advocare cleanse and cheated on the first day
  • If most waitresses at the Rusty Bucket don't have to ask what I'm drinking- they just bring it
  • they happen to stock Firefly just for me
  •  Yes, it's apparent that I have a southern accent, you don't have to ask me when you hear me talk
  • and yes, we moved to Ohio for the beautiful weather (That's going to be my line from now on)
Now come and link up with us!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAAH i love this! so contrary but cute! esp. the part about the firefly -- well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So firefly is where it's at huh?? I gotta check it out!

    Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete