Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Master Bedroom Plan

Today I'm linking up with Design Your Dwelling! From now on, I'll be sharing a new design board every Tuesday!

This week, I decided to make a plan for my master bedroom. 


We haven't done ANYTHING to it yet.
There is a funky paneling on the wall that needs to be replaced with drywall and until that happens, I'm not changin' a thing.



It still has a ways to go and there are many details to add but I think it's a pretty good jumping off point!

The room was inspired by this Ballard Designs rug.


There are a lot of DIY projects that I would like to tackle in this room!


Frame intaglios to put beside the t.v.



gold leaf a songe mirror to balance out the window


Be sure to check out these other great boards as well!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, you would love Scott's, a treasure trove for sure. A few bargains to be had.

    Love the look of this room you are putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mood board, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, can't wait to see this come to life - that rug is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I was so inspired by the Ballard Intaglios, too! Thanks for sharing the tutorial...I want to try that for a client...can't wait to see how yours work out. Found you at the link-up...looking forward to following!
    Joanne @ Homestyling101
    http://homestyling101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete