Thursday, April 25, 2013

Frank

Happy belated birthday to the cutest, nicest, craziest, 
random fact knowing 11 year old I know!




A few weeks ago, Frank that I needed to write a post about him.

I think he was right:)

It's hard to believe that he is already 11!

Where did baby Frank go? I remember when my mom was naming him, I hated the name Frank so much that I started a petition. I figured that I got enough people to sign it, my mom would change her mind. 

I WAS WRONG.

I don't think there could be a more perfect name for Frank.

At the age of eleven, Frank...
-can drive a car (better than most adults)
-back a trailer
-drive a boat
- loves to mow grass
-plays baseball
-loves to ask questions
-can operate almost any machinery
-likes to help dig graves at the cemetery (post on that later)
-is a great babysitter
-knows a lot about the most random things

Happy Birthday Frank!


If you're in Florence and need help with (almost) anything, 
call Frank- I'm sure he'll be able to help:)



1 comment: