Thursday, April 19, 2012

Classroom Projects

So tonight I'm going to First Presbyterian Preschool's Auction. This will be a first for me! Each class makes 1-2 art projects to auction off as well as individual pieces and donated items from local businesses. 

I have  not seen the projects the kids have created but here is a roundup of a few things I would do!

How cute are the stepping stones? I would paint something else on them along with the numbers. My mom painted some really really cute ones when I was younger. My friends and I loved playing on them.

 via

 via

 via

 I think the kids would have so much fun making one of these and painting the frame!
 via


via 

 via

This i would let the class paint a plain piece of paper and then put the cut out on top!
 via


There are so many fun projects to do with kids! Let your imagination flow!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing those pavers with the girls for our next house. They would love them! My parents bought A a kitchen for Christmas but after seeing all these cute DIY ones, I wish we had made one instead.

    ReplyDelete