Friday, April 27, 2012

Curius Wyatt Turns ONE!

As summer approaches, so does Mr. Wyatt's birthday! Last year he had a "Curious Wyatt" themed party for his First Birthday. Not sure why we chose that theme but I'm glad we did!
As you can see, bananas played a major part in the decorations.


For the table "runner" I cut out different sized circles in blue, red, yellow and brown. It was left over from the cupcake toppers that I made. I also made monkey faces to stick on a few of the chairs!


My mom painted the cute banner to hang on the fence!


I made little monkey tails out of batting and wire coat hangers for all of the kids to wear (please don't judge my sewing ability, i taught myself to sew making the tails)



These cupcake toppers were super easy to make! I may be biased but I think they turned out to be pretty darn cute!


The birthday boy had a banana smash cake. As you can see, he cared less about the time I spent making it. He thought it was delish. (Can you tell he likes to eat?)





The party favors included mini bananas and bubbles..what 1 year old doesnt like both?



I think that everyone was worn out by the end of the party! Note to self: take a group picture at beginning of party



Me with the birthday boy!


And how cute are these? The PERFECT, easy thank you cards! Eric's mom made them. Check out her etsy shop to see more of her cute cards!

via Cards By Kooper

Remember that I am currently offering free party inspiration boards! Find out more information HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Everything was so perfect and I love all the little details. You are so pretty by the way and that is one adorable birthday boy! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest themes I've ever seen and so well orchestrated. If I have a little boy one day, I'll have to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete