Monday, May 21, 2012

The Webster at Target

So today I decided to head on over to target after I picked the boys up from school. Thank God for their multiple child buggies-why can't all stores have a few of those?? They are renovating our target right now so it's sort of a mess- I'm anxious to see what the new SUPER Target will look like. Any way, have you seen The Webster at Target? I fell in love with some of the pieces. I need to go try on some when I don't have 2 lil munchkins with me!






Racerback Tank with Ruffle







Our Target has different pieces than online...I'm be hitting it up tonight/tomorrow to snatch up a few pieces!

Oh, and don't forget to go enter the giveaway!

 




1 comment:

  1. i am obsessed with this line! love the green and navy dress!! included thsi dress in one of my recent posts: green for not much green :)

    ReplyDelete