Thursday, May 31, 2012

For The Love Of My Big Toe

I love being able to spend time outside  during the summer. But, I have a problem. I'm not sure about you but, mosquitoes L-O-V-E me! No joke. Every party of me. Right now, I have FIVE (yes 5) bites on my big toe. Not my big toe is not that big...but 5? Really? Any way, a screened in porch is a necessity around here.  

Here are a few pretty porches that I found.











 I love how the last one has sliding screened in doors-options and so pretty!

all images can be found here

Do you have an remedies to keep mosquitoes away?

2 comments:

  1. GIRL! They love me too. It's because we are so sweet ;) I've heard a dryer sheet in your pocket keeps them away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a screened porch and these are all so beautiful. We have been having wonderful porch weather in NC. Thrilled to find and follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete