Friday, August 24, 2012

Eating From a Gold Spoon

The other day on Pinterest I came across this flatware and fell in love.
 Like head over heals in love. 



How freaking pretty is it? SUCH a GREAT alternative to silver flatware.
And lets face it, who doesn't want to eat off of a gold spoon? 

I think it would go so pretty with this everyday china.


In Celadon, Biscuit or White



I just love this china. I was introduced to it at Porter's while working there in high school. If you're in the area (Florence area that is- I keep forgetting), check it out! It's your one stop gift shop!

It's a porcelain china that is, are you ready? 
Dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe. Yes, that's right! 

That's my kind of everyday china! 

It's going on my wish list...hint hint Rents:) 
(Mom, Gaga, Teri)

I haven't convinced Eric (yet) that he needs them for his birthday. 

Christmas is just around the corner though;)

No comments:

Post a Comment