Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

She stole my wedding....
or
 can I say had a dress rehearsal???:) 

 Just kidding
sort of
not really

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this wedding oh so much!
It was just so perfect. Every little detail I just loved. I would have chosen everything for my wedding.

I've known this bride for forever. And by forever I mean my entire life. 
She has the sweetest family and I just adore them!

Thanks for letting me show your special day Kati!
 
Sorry to keep you waiting so long...




How cute are they?







 






The cocktail hour was held in the frown lawn:






Reception at the Barn:
Are you as in love with setting as I am??











 All pictures are from the fabulous photographer Charlotte Elizabeth
I just love her work and was so happy that she was able to capture Kati and Brody's special day! I hope she will be able to one day capture mine:)

Have a GREAT life together Mr. and Mrs. Bukowsky!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. loved this couple and this wedding, thank you so much for sharing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete