Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Following C's: Fall Favorites

I've been reading Courtney's blog for a few months now and it's one of my daily reads! She is a wonderful photographer, mother to two precious boys, has a great sense of style and totally makes me want to be a mom like her! Make sure you check her out at Following C's!


____________xoxo____________

Hey everyone! I'm Courtney from Following C's and I'm so happy to be guest posting for Fletcher today! I ran across her blog several months ago and I've been a fan ever since:)  Very excited to step in today!



Fletcher asked me to share some cold weather favorites with you and I have *lots* of favorites this year. This is one of those seasons where everything seems to be pretty!







DV by Dolce Vita 'Lunna' cap toe flats - I love all the cap toes this year.  So cute and tons of styles to choose from!
Factory iPhone case - I'll take anything with a sassy animal print.
JCrew animal print wool scarf - I live in scarves in the fall and love this one.
ShopSosie Meridan necklace - Fun statement necklace to wear with basic white tee and jeans.
JCrew cabernet cords - Cords are nice and cozy and I love this pair.  It seems burgundy is all the rage this season and that's okay with me:)

JCrew school boy blazer - I love that blazers are back this year.  This one's pricey but such a classic.  I love that when I wear a blazer I don't need a bulky coat - lightweight but warm.
Gap supersoft crew - These tees are wonderful. Supersoft and easy to throw on with jeans and a scarf and coat.
Gap scarf - Scarves keep me cozy and this one has a punch of color.
Tory Burch 'Nadine' riding boots - A major splurge in my opinion but I live in boots when fall arrives and this pair is sooooo pretty.

Is everyone ready for it to get chilly?  I admit I am:) Thanks so much for having me Fletcher!  

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue blazer and riding boots look. If clothes can be called an investment, those two pieces are good ones, always chic and timeless. A new scarf is an inexpensive way to change up the look - just like throw pillows on your sofa. See, I can turn everything back to interior decorating!
    xo,
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me guest post Fletcher! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Courtney & her style! Animal print is such a great pattern and I am loving it in everything this year! Cap toe shoes can finish off so many outfits! Love the classics as well!

    ReplyDelete