Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Following C's: Fall Favorites

I've been reading Courtney's blog for a few months now and it's one of my daily reads! She is a wonderful photographer, mother to two precious boys, has a great sense of style and totally makes me want to be a mom like her! Make sure you check her out at Following C's!


____________xoxo____________

Hey everyone! I'm Courtney from Following C's and I'm so happy to be guest posting for Fletcher today! I ran across her blog several months ago and I've been a fan ever since:)  Very excited to step in today!



Fletcher asked me to share some cold weather favorites with you and I have *lots* of favorites this year. This is one of those seasons where everything seems to be pretty!







DV by Dolce Vita 'Lunna' cap toe flats - I love all the cap toes this year.  So cute and tons of styles to choose from!
Factory iPhone case - I'll take anything with a sassy animal print.
JCrew animal print wool scarf - I live in scarves in the fall and love this one.
ShopSosie Meridan necklace - Fun statement necklace to wear with basic white tee and jeans.
JCrew cabernet cords - Cords are nice and cozy and I love this pair.  It seems burgundy is all the rage this season and that's okay with me:)

JCrew school boy blazer - I love that blazers are back this year.  This one's pricey but such a classic.  I love that when I wear a blazer I don't need a bulky coat - lightweight but warm.
Gap supersoft crew - These tees are wonderful. Supersoft and easy to throw on with jeans and a scarf and coat.
Gap scarf - Scarves keep me cozy and this one has a punch of color.
Tory Burch 'Nadine' riding boots - A major splurge in my opinion but I live in boots when fall arrives and this pair is sooooo pretty.

Is everyone ready for it to get chilly?  I admit I am:) Thanks so much for having me Fletcher!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me guest post Fletcher! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Courtney & her style! Animal print is such a great pattern and I am loving it in everything this year! Cap toe shoes can finish off so many outfits! Love the classics as well!

    ReplyDelete