Can you guess what SBCGSA stands for?
Don't scroll down!
Take a guess and leave it in a comment:)
Last night our meal was the bomb diggety.
I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to make this genius creation but boy, am I glad a did!
Sourdough, Brie, Chicken and Granny Smith Apple Grilled Cheese
2 slices sourdough bread
a few slices of brie
deli sliced buffalo chicken
granny smith apple, sliced thin
- heat pan over medium and spray with pam
- coat once slice of bread in a little bit of mayo- (trust me)
- put in pan to toast, flip once crusty
- layer (in this order) brie, apples, chicken
- cook on low until melted
- take this layer and put it on a plate
- coat another slice of bread and toast both sides
- put on top of other layer
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
I honestly don't have a recipe but I'll let you know what I did!
- roast a butternut squash
- caramalize a couple of onions
- add red pepper flakes, and a couple bay leaves
- add a box of RR chicken stock
- add squash
- add some milk, fresh thyme, hot sauce, nutmeg
- S&P to taste
- add a dollop of greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, and nutmeg
Both delish and pretty easy. So do me a favor, make this tonight and let me know your thoughts. If you don't pin it asap, you'll be glad you did!
In other news, we're making some progress on the house.
but it's not.
More on that tomorrow! And I need help. We have a dilemma in the dining room!